Q. Since taking birth control shot, I have brown discharge. Will it ever go away?

Answered by Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Brown Discharge or Depot Injection For Contraception? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I started Depo three months ago because the pill was leading to yeast infections. But every day since taking the shot birth control, I have had a brown discharge that feels like is causing another yeast infection. Will the discharge ever go away? What should I do?