Bulky Ovaries

What should I do for my PCOD with irregular periods?

Query: Hello doctor, I am recently diagnosed with PCOS. I have done two USG, first 3 months ago and second today. In the second USG, the ovaries are enlarged. What to do? I do not know, I have heard there is no cure for it. I am on pathyapathya for the last three months and also on Kuberaksha vati 2 pill...  Read Full »

Dr. Deepti Kurmi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. It is a hormonal disturbance aggravated by environmental factors. PCOD (polycystic ovary syndrome) can be controlled and life long it will not cause any problems. There are some ways to control it. Do daily exercise, avoid junk food, a ...  Read Full »

Both my ovaries are slightly bulky. When can I conceive?

Query: Hello doctor, I was suffering from delayed periods from the last three month. Every time my periods get delayed by 10 or more days. So, I visited a doctor, who suggested USG and blood test. In USG, it shows both ovaries are mildly bulky in size. Right ovary is 3.5 x 2.3 x 1.8 and volume is 7.8 cc....  Read Full »

Dr. Shalaka Joshi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The ultrasound report is fairly normal. A slight PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease) pattern is not of serious concern. The blood reports are also normal. Regarding conception, you have good chance to conceive provided the semen analysis of your husband is normal. If he ha...  Read Full »