Q. What is this mild swelling and discoloration on my penis?

Answered by Dr. Atishay Bukharia and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Candidial Balanitis or Candid B Cream? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have discoloration on my penis. I do not have any pain. It is just a dark red and seems like peeling. It has been there since two days and there is mild swelling in that area. I have got this for the first time. Please help.