Q. Are Betadine and Fourderm creams helpful in private area infection?

Answered by Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Fungal Infection or Clotrimazole? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Are Betadine and Fourderm creams helpful in private area infection?

I am working at a steel industry. So, due to excess heat in the workplace I always have a lot of sweat in private areas. I consult a doctor for the infection. He prescribed me Betadine powder to use and Fourderm cream. Is it helpful?