Q. Sometimes, I feel my chest is swollen and painful to touch. Why?

Dr. Harshul Gohel

Some times my chest is swelled, and some times it is normal. If I pressed that it is hard and gives pain. What could it be?

Dr. Harshul Gohel

Internal Medicine
#

According to your age, there must not be any cardiac anomalies. But we should also rule out, as sedentary lifestyle nowadays. Need for a proper description for swelling like size, when increase or decrease, soft, hard, pulsatile, any associated symptoms or not, pain, burning sensation, etc.As of now, with such brief history, we can suspect a muscular change such as increasing in size and giving rise to pain, for that symptomatic treatment to be given.

chest X-ray and USG thorax.

Tablet Buscopan 1-0-1 and as and when required for excessive pain. Volini gel for local application two times a day.

Avoid heavy weight lifting.

|