Q. I have chest pain despite lipid profile and echo being normal. Why?

Dr. Rishu

I am suffering from chest pain in the left side from 4 to 5 days, but my lipid profile and 2D echocardiography both reports are normal. What to do? What is the reason of chest pain?

#

Chronic reflux of stomach acids into your esophagus can irritate your esophagus. In severe cases, it can cause dysphagia. Scar tissue can develop in your esophagus. The scar tissue can narrow your esophagus. This is known as an esophageal stricture. In some cases, dysphagia can be a direct result of esophageal damage. The lining of the esophagus can alter to resemble the tissue that lines your intestines. This is a condition called Barrett’s esophagus.

|