I am allergic to Quinolones, Metronidazole, Ibuprofen, Diclofenac, and Aspirin. Please tell me whether I am allergic to Hydroxychloroquine or not.
If yes, then please tell me ways to how to develop my immunity? Food that I should eat and should I drink hot or cold water? What all the special precautions that I have to take to fight Corona?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
It is less likely you would be allergic to Hydroxychloroquine. However, allergy is not the only criteria. A detailed physical examination along with an ECG (electrocardiography) report will have to be done to check if your body can tolerate the medication or no. There is no specific food for immunity. Any home cooked food that is not processed will do. You can drink hot water that is bearable.
Important precautions for COVID 19 are:
1. Social distancing.
2. Use of mask whenever outside the house at all times.
3. As soon as you come from outside have a bath and keep clothes for washing without touching anything in the house.
4. Do not touch your face, eyes, ears, or nose when you are outside.
5. Hand hygiene is very very important. Keep your hands clean by rubbing with soap and water whenever you touch anything that is not yours. You can use a hand sanitizer when outside in this regard.
6. If you get any symptoms of fever (100 F or more in the thermometer) with cough or cold, please report to the nearest health facility.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. been through your query and I can understand your concern. Pain after the extraction is normal and that too for the wisdom tooth which often requires surgical intervention. However, if the pain is still present after four days (provided the extra... Read fullCoronavirus: Strictly Avoid Self-Medication
When many facts are hidden or unknown, it is wise to learn from the doctors or reliable sources regarding the disease and the measures to be followed ... Read fullPlease advise treatment for persistent right lower back pain.
.. mentioned injury to your left SI joint (sacroiliac joint) two years ago which is fine right now. But, you have not mentioned the exact nature of the injury and treatment received for it. Also, your main problem right now is pain in the lower back ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Allergy Specialist Now