I had my blood test and found the following abnormal readings:
1. FBS- 106 (70-100) mg/dL.
2. HbA1c- 6.6%
3. S. Creatinine- 1.22 (0.6- 1.2) mg/dL.
4. ESR- 27 mm/hr.
On another blood test taken the same day, the reading showed serum creatinine as 1.06 (0.7- to 1.30) mg/dL.
Five days later, I had my blood sugar readings in a digital glucometer, and the following are the readings:
1. FBS- 94 mg/dL.
2. PP (after 2 hours)- 152 mg/dL.
The laboratory report readings for the same day include:
1. FBS- 115 (70-110) mg/dL.
2. HbA1c- 6.4%
3. Mean Plasma Glucose- 136.98 mg/dL.
4. S. Creatinine- 0.87 (0.3- 1.2) mg/dL.
Today I had my blood sugar tested in a digital glucometer and found the following readings:
1. FBS- 82 mg/dL (after having a 1-kilometer walk in the morning).
2. PP- 118.00 mg/dL.
A. I am taking the following BP medicine and my BP is normal like 126/76 mm of Hg and pulse rate 62 bpm.
Telmisartan 40 Mg + Cilnidipine 10 mg- 1 tablet each every morning.
Cilnidipine 10mg- 1 tablet at night.
Can Cilnidipine at night cause frequent urination at night? Nearly six times at night I pass urine in good quantity. Once I measured it was more than 2500 ml.
B. I have completed 1 month's course of Urimax but the problem of passing urine several times at night is still not solved. My recent PS reading is 0.5999 (0.00- 4.00).
C. I also had my WB-USG, in which they found the following impression:
1. Gall bladder is partially contracted.
2. Hepatomegaly with grade-II fatty liver.
3. Bilateral renal concretions. Previously big stones were observed in my right kidney which was removed by endoscopy. Then again after one year, I had small kidney stones in my right kidney.
4. Prostate size is 19.6 grams. After which I have taken Urimax 0.4 for a month.
5. The taste in my mouth is very bad in the morning when I get up.
6. Any precaution that you can suggest as sometimes there are borderline S. Creatinine readings?