Q. I have a new mole with a small hair growth. Does it look concerning?

Answered by Dr. Sandeep Golla and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Compound Nevus or Melanoma? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a history of melanoma and now I have a mole. I am not aware how long this mole has been here on my arm. But it just really stands out and makes me nervous. Does this mole look concerning? It has a small hair that is growing in it. Previously, melanoma was removed from my left hand three months back.