Q. How to treat dark circles around the eyes?

Dr. Shanza Ikram
Published on Aug 07, 2018

I have darkness in my eyes. What to do? How to treat dark circles in the eyes?

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Dermatology
#

First, you need to understand that dark circles around the eyes are sometimes resistant to any treatment and runs in families.

Ensure you get a full night's sleep.

Do not take stress.

Take capsule Perfectil plus (multivitamins and minerals) for three months.

Apply Vitamin C cream around the eyes.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Is it genetic? Tell me the brand name of the cream.

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Dermatology
#

It is available easily under different brand names in the market. However, The Body Shop Vitamin C cream and roll on is most effective.

What is the cause of dark circles? Are dark circles genetic? Please explain.

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Dermatology
#

HeIlo,

I have explained in my first message. It is due to genetics and stress.

Dark Circles - a Common Cosmetic Concern

Article Overview: Dark circles under the eyes can be aesthetically disturbing and can make you look older. Learn about the various treatment options. Read Article

Cosmetologist

Dark circles under eyes or periocular hyperpigmentation is a common cosmetic concern, especially in females. Causes of Dark Circles The two common causes for dark circles are, Genetic. Vascular. Pigmentary Demarcation Other than the above, the pigmentary demarcation line can occur due to t...  Read Article

How to get rid of dark circles and frizzy hair?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 17 years old. I have frizzy hair and dark circles.  Read Full >>

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For dark circles, avoid having stress. Have eight hours of sleep every day. Apply vitamin C serum at night. For frizzy hair, mix one tablespoon of Betamethasone lotion with two tablespoons of olive oil and apply it on the scalp twice a week at night.  Read Full