Q. How to treat dark circles and frizzy hair?

Dr. Shanza Ikram

I am 17 years old. I have frizzy hair and dark circles.

Do you have a question on Dark Circle or Vitamin C Serum?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Shanza Ikram

F.C.P.S., M.B;B.S., F.C.P.S
Dermatology

For dark circles, avoid having stress. Have eight hours of sleep every day. Apply vitamin C serum at night. For frizzy hair, mix one tablespoon of Betamethasone lotion with two tablespoons of olive oil and apply it on the scalp twice a week at night.

Stress causes stiffness in my neck and back. What can be done about it?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a stiffness of neck and pain which continues to the back further. This often happens when a stressful situation arises, which also raises my BP. Worries related to health and other life concerns keep bothering me. Please suggest.  Read Full >>

Dr. Akanksha Sharma

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your symptoms, it seems like fibromyalgia with anxiety. Whenever we are anxious, our autonomic nervous system plays a role, and hence increases the blood flow to various organs by pumping more blood at higher rates, and thus heartbeats can be felt by us. Also,...  Read Full

Get Rid of Dark Circles With Homeopathy

Article Overview: Dark circle is a blackish or bluish discoloration of the skin around the eyes. There are a number of factors that cause them. Homeopathy has safe and effective medicines to remove them. This article talks about dark circles and their cure. Read Article

Dr. Ankita Kakkar
Homeopathic Physician

Dark circles are seen in men as well as women, especially in the age group of 18 to 35 years. They can make the person in their prime of youth appear old, tired and dull. So, definitely, there would be many people looking for an effective cure to get rid of them. Although the medicines are effective...  Read Article

Which product is safe for my skin to look lighter?

Query: Hi doctor,I would like to know how and which product is safe for my skin to look lighter. My facial skin does not look like how it used to, and I do not like it. Please help.  Read Full >>

Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After 30 years, skin starts to lose its elasticity, and during winter because of dryness, skin looks dull. I would suggest you try: Vitamin C serum - it is a good antioxidant and anti-aging medicine. Apply to the whole face in the morning. A good sunscreen with ...  Read Full

Ask a Doctor Now