Q. Is it safe to use Melawash face wash and Lumice C gel for six months?

Dr. Dhepe Snehal Laul
and medically reviewed by Dr. Preetha J

I am using Melawash face wash and Lumise C gel for the last six months. Is it safe to use such a long time? Previously my face was very fair; suddenly, it became dark.

#

No, do not use it daily.

• Is your skin type is oily, dry or scaly, or a combination of both?
  • Is it sensitive?
  • Is it prone to acne?
  • Do you have any history of atopy or allergies?
  • Do you have any contact with irritant?
  • Did you use any steroid cream on the face?
  • Did you have any prolonged exposure to the sun?
  • Do you have any history of photosensitivity?

Attach the picture to assess skin tone and guide you accordingly.

Thanks for your reply.

I have oily skin. Currently, I am using Lumise C cream. Previously the face was full of acne, later resolved somewhat. Once face color is fair, but after some time, it became black.

#

• Ahaglow (Aloe vera, Glycolic acid, and Vitamin E) face wash twice daily for 20 days.
  • Photostable sunscreen daily at 9 AM-12 PM-3 PM for 20 days.
  • Tablet Limcee (Vitamin C) 500 mg once a day after breakfast for 30 days.
  • Use Cetaphil moisturizing lotion after bath for 20 days.
  • Kojic (Kojic acid) soap for bath.
  • Stop the previous cream.
  • Moisturize skin daily.
  • Eat healthy and nutritious food.
  • Eat Vitamin A and Vitamin C rich foods.
  • Eat papaya, carrots, oranges, avocado, and berries.
  • Stay hydrated.
  • Avoid direct exposure to the sun.

Thanks for your reply.

My primary request is to get my face fairness back. And some times, my mother will say that my face has become very rough, and my hands and legs also look dry. Finally, on my forehead, a small type of pimples as occurred.

Please help with the below points.

1. Is the usage of Ahaglow and Cetaphil will get back my fairness back?

2. Shall I use the same moisturizing for the body?

3. Please confirm the Kojic soap name.

#

All the products mentioned above will help in improving skin tone and will make skin soft and smooth. You can use moisturizer for the whole body.

|