Q. What are the ways to improve my uneven skin complexion?

Dr. Srinivas Goud B
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 07, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 11, 2019

I have uneven skin complexion and dark skin. Can you please tell me any cream or foods that improve my skin and skin color?

#

I understand that you have an uneven and dark complexion. You need to eat a lot of fruits, drink a lot of water, and this should help improve your skin health and skin tone. Also, while going out in the sun please use a sunscreen with SPF 50 to prevent the tanning of your skin. Apply a moisturizing skin cream with vitamin E in it during nights after a face wash or bath. These are general measures that will help you. If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to get back to me with a photo of your skin problem. I would be happy to help.

|