Q. What are the ways to improve my uneven skin complexion?

Dr. Srinivas Goud B
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Oct 07, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 11, 2019

I have uneven skin complexion and dark skin. Can you please tell me any cream or foods that improve my skin and skin color?

Dr. Srinivas Goud B

Cosmetology Dermatology
#

I understand that you have an uneven and dark complexion. You need to eat a lot of fruits, drink a lot of water, and this should help improve your skin health and skin tone. Also, while going out in the sun please use a sunscreen with SPF 50 to prevent the tanning of your skin. Apply a moisturizing skin cream with vitamin E in it during nights after a face wash or bath. These are general measures that will help you. If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to get back to me with a photo of your skin problem. I would be happy to help.

Kindly suggest a face wash, sunscreen lotion and overnight cream for oily skin.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old boy and my face is very oily during summer while in winters it is quite dry. In summers, a lot of oil pops out with white heads on my face. Even a short-term sun exposure tans my skin. I am also suffering from the problem of dark spots. Kindly suggest a face wash, su...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ahaglow (alpha hydroxy acid) face wash can be used to wash the face. La shield sunscreen can be used in the morning as it is non-comedogenic. Please upload an image of your face, so that depending on the skin type, pigmentation, and acne, medications can be suggest...  Read Full

I am just fed up with my dark complexion. Please prescribe me some skin whitening product.

Query: Hello Doctor, I am just fed up with my dark complexion. Please prescribe me some skin whitening product.  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Natural complexion is the best. Cosmetics do more harm than good. You can avoid them. Melanin pigment in the skin protects against cancers. Presence of more melanin in the skin gives the dark complexion. You can use sunscreen lotions which help in preventing tan d...  Read Full