Q. What are the ways to improve my uneven skin complexion?

Dr. Srinivas Goud B
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 07, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 11, 2019

I have uneven skin complexion and dark skin. Can you please tell me any cream or foods that improve my skin and skin color?

Dr. Srinivas Goud B

Cosmetology Dermatology
#

I understand that you have an uneven and dark complexion. You need to eat a lot of fruits, drink a lot of water, and this should help improve your skin health and skin tone. Also, while going out in the sun please use a sunscreen with SPF 50 to prevent the tanning of your skin. Apply a moisturizing skin cream with vitamin E in it during nights after a face wash or bath. These are general measures that will help you. If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to get back to me with a photo of your skin problem. I would be happy to help.

| 

Kindly suggest a face wash, sunscreen lotion and overnight cream for oily skin.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old boy and my face is very oily during summer while in winters it is quite dry. In summers, a lot of oil pops out with white heads on my face. Even a short-term sun exposure tans my skin. I am also suffering from the problem of dark spots. Kindly suggest a face wash, su...  Read Full »

Skin Care Tips to Avoid Pimples

Article Overview: Acne or pimples can be esthetically disturbing. Read the article to know the skin care routine and preventive measures that dermatologist advice for acne. Read Article

Dr. Vinay Kumar

What Is Acne Vulgaris? Acne vulgaris is the medical name for pimples. Pimples or acne is a common skin condition of adolescents and teenagers due to blockage of pores of oil producing glands which results in blackheads, bumps and nodules on the skin of face, upper arms, and trunk. The severity, du...  Read Article