Q. How can wrinkles and dark spots be removed from the neck?

Dr. Rabia Anjum

I have these dark spots and wrinkles behind my neck. I am a little chubby but what should I do to remove them? It does not burn or anything. I have had KT for more than two years. Is there a way to remove the wrinkles and the dark spots?

#

Kindly let me know your age. With increasing body weight there is an increase in pigmentation in body folds plus wrinkles as you are saying. Try to maintain your body weight in good and healthy limits. It will improve dark spots and wrinkles. For dark spots apply Vitamin C cream at one time and Retinoid cream at night time.

Adapalene gel applies at alternate nights on the neck area. Apply Vitamin C cream BD (morning and evening). Use sunblock of 60.

Protection from sunlight.

|