Q. My last period was 48 days back. What should I do?

Dr. Prabha Ranjan
and medically reviewed by Dr. Hemalatha
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 28, 2018 and last reviewed on: Dec 02, 2019

My last period was 48 days before. Till now no period. Pregnancy kit tests are negative. I have completed Meprate 10 mg five days course. Still no period. What should I do? Please help. I am very stressed.

Dr. Prabha Ranjan

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

I think you should test your blood for Hb %, sugar (fasting and postprandial), and prolactin for better evaluation.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

Thank you for your reply. I am currently doing 45-minute moderate exercises at least four days in a week, eating regularly salads, oats, and low carbohydrate diet. What to do for normal level TSH? What dose should I maintain of Eltroxin?

Dr. Prabha Ranjan

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

I suggest reducing the dose of Eltroxin to 75 mcg from 100 and get repeat a T3, T4, and TSH after three weeks and consult again for further dose titration. Consult your specialist doctor discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.

|