Q. Periods delayed after having had unprotected sex. Can I take Unwanted 72?

I am a 19-year-old female. I had unprotected sex three days ago. He did not ejaculate inside me. He was having precum on his penis and it was his second ejaculation. He had washed and urinated before having the second session of intercourse. I am a bit scared to take Unwanted 72 because of its side effects mentioned on the website as I am having various skin and liver problems.

My periods get delayed by five to seven days every month normally but last month it got delayed by 12 days. I had intercourse the very next day of the end of my period. What is the chance of me getting pregnant? Can I take Unwanted 72 now? I am really scared.

Dr. Deepti Verma
MBBS., MS (OBGYN)., POST DOCTORAL CERTIFICATE COURSE (FETAL MEDICINE
Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics And Gynaecology

Sexual intercourse done the very next day after the end of periods is unlikely to lead to pregnancy. This is considered to be the safe period for intercourse.

Moreover, pregnancy occurs only when there are ejaculation and deposition of the semen inside the vagina.

The chances of pregnancy are nil in your case.

You can simply avoid taking Unwanted 72.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

Also Read Answers From

Ask an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist »