Q. Is it difficult to conceive after 30 years of age?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 14, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 05, 2020

I am 33 years old and still unmarried. I am really stressed about marriage and kids. Is it very difficult to conceive after 30?

#

I read your query and understand your concerns.

It is true that the chances of pregnancy decrease with the advancement of age but pregnancy are still possible upto 45 years of marriage. The chance depends on the number of follicles available in your ovary which varies from person to person. I also like to inform you that stress is one of the important parameters which decreases the chance of pregnancy so it is very important to keep it under control. Having stress free life is very important for your general well being as well as sexual health.

For more information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|