Q. For depression, would it be sorted out if I go for counseling?

Answered by Dr. Aditya Gupta and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Depression or Antidepressants? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: For depression, would it be sorted out if I go for counseling?

I recently had a session with one of the doctors in this forum. She helped me in getting into focus and gave me ideas on overcoming my problems. But, I seem to be lost and blank lately. Nothing seems interesting and everything happening around me seems suspicious. I see myself emotionally broke most of the time. Not able to find a safe place. I am feeling insecure and homeless. I am getting frustration, anger and restlessness. I would like to know what is happening to me.