Q. I am sensitive to wood smoke. How to clean and detox my blood?

I am very sensitive to wood smoke. The particle smaller than PM 2.5 or smallest ultrafine particles in wood smoke can behave like gases and can pass through the lungs and reaches the bloodstream directly. I have an increase in blood viscosity level after experiencing the smoke. I can feel it in my arteries. I have three stents placed for my LAD. What can I do to clean and detox my blood?

#

Our lung alveolar macrophage will do the job of clearing particles through the phagocytosis process. But when the load is over, or daily exposure is there, then phagocytosis can become defective. There is no specific drug needed for detoxification. You can practice the following steps for detoxification. Take more green leafy vegetables and fruits. Take more Vitamin C rich foods. Drink lots of water. Taking warm water is useful. Take one teaspoon of turmeric powder with milk daily. There is no need for taking medication for this problem.

|