Q. Please tell me how can I concentrate on studies?

Dr. Krishan Kumar Sharma

I cannot concentrate on my studies. I am getting distracted like anything. I do not know why. I am losing my temper often, anxious.

#

Do not get disheartened. Most probably all of your symptoms are related to performance anxiety, (have to rule out all medical cause for anxiety-like thyroid, hypertension, serum calcium). The most important thing is to have faith in yourself, what you have done in whole year will reflect in your exam results, do your best right now otherwise hard work which you have done in whole year will be wasted because of your current anxiety. Do not be afraid of thoughts of failure in the exam, if not succeded in this year, do more hard effort again. Have faith in God, everything will be fine. A few people advise medicine like Betacap (Propranolol) for such problems but I do not think so. Yoga and meditation are also better options for you as remedies.

|