Q. What to do for gas problem?

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 19, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jul 08, 2020

I often have gas problems. I work in the night shift. Whenever I eat, gas is formed. Sometimes, the back part of the neck starts aching. Also, I feel dizzy sometimes. What to do?

#

• I feel sorry for this issue you have with your digestive system. You need to start jogging or treadmill for cardio exercises. Take water before meals and not after that.
  • I suggest orally Itopride 30 minutes before taking a meal to make gastric motility better. Also, before breakfast has Gaviscon liquid (Calcium carbonate) two tablespoon. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent.
  • Avoid processed food, fast food, caffeinated drinks and energy drinks. Do not stuff the whole stomach at once. Take small and frequent meals.
  • Take a meal only when you are really hungry. Also, take plenty of clean drinking water daily. I also suggest Citrucel dietary fiber supplement (Methylcellulose) for a better outcome.

For further doubts consult a an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|