Q. Please advice whether I can continue my same dosage of thyroid tablets after the variation of TSH levels.

Answered by Dr. Srinivas Morampudi and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Dosage & Duration or Tsh Level? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am under medication for thyroid from past one year. Initially, TSH was 15.5, and I was using 50 mcg later TSH came to 13 so increased dosage to 75 mcg. After which my TSH came to 8.8, and now with same 75 mcg TSH got risen to 11.11. Please advise do I need to continue with the same dosage or increase the dosage.