Q. Kindly suggest the glasses that can be used while working on laptop.

Dr. Asif Manzoor

I am 27 years old, male, pursuing PG. This is the dissertation writing time for me. For that, I have to rely on a laptop most of the time. It makes my eyes uncomfortable (red and dry). So, would be glad to have suggestions. Any glasses that I could use while working on a laptop?

#

People who spend much time in front of digital screens like a laptop, mobiles, etc., are at higher risk of developing dry eyes also called computer eye syndrome. Usually, we blink 8 to 12 times per minute but while using digital devices blink rate is decreased 2 to 3 times per minute. That is why tear film is disturbed and eyes get dry.

So keep using Refresh Tears and try to modify the habits like blinking every 10 to 15 seconds during laptop use and try to avoid any humid environment. I hope these simple things will help you a lot.

|