Q. Kindly suggest the glasses that can be used while working on laptop.

Answered by Dr. Asif Manzoor and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Dry Eye Syndrome or Eye Drops? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 27 years old, male, pursuing PG. This is the dissertation writing time for me. For that, I have to rely on a laptop most of the time. It makes my eyes uncomfortable (red and dry). So, would be glad to have suggestions. Any glasses that I could use while working on a laptop?