Dull Skin

Will Kojivit gel lightens the dull skin and a safe alternate for Melacare cream?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 20-year-old male. I have been using Melacare cream for four months, and I stopped using it for a few days. My face becomes so dull and dark in complexion. Now I am using Kojivit gel. Please advise me is kojivit gel safe? How to use it, and how many days it requires to cure the ...  Read Full »

Dr. Kakkar

Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Melacare cream that you have been using is essentially a triple composition of Mometasone Furoate steroid, Tretinoin, and Hydroquinone. It is not meant for regular use. This cream is a prescription product and should never be used without dermatologist advice. Dermat...  Read Full »

How can I make the skin of my face glow permanently?

Query: Hello doctor, Till four days ago, I used to get beautiful skin whenever I applied random facewashes or moisturizer or any other nourishing cream on my face for a few days due to the placebo effect. After a few days, my skin used to become dull again. This effect on my face skin took years to develo...  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you have been concerned for your facial skin. In order to prescribe the right remedy, I will need to understand the detailed history of your health which includes mental, emotional and physical health issues. Can you please tell me whether you feel th...  Read Full »

Please guide me with a homeopathy treatment for dull skin.

Query: Hi doctor, The days when I use moisturizer or face wash, my facial skin use to glow. But, if I did not use it for five to six days then my skin would become very dull even without skin exposure. And so, I used them daily. Now for about two months I just stopped applying anything on my face, so my fa...  Read Full »

Dr. Shilpa Sharma

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fairness creams are just the temporary things and will not give the long-term results. Darkening of skin when exposed to many cosmetics tends to suffer and also reacts more to the sun. As face is one of the exposed parts to sun, it usually appears darker than the rest of ...  Read Full »

What is accure laser?

Query: Hi doctor, What is accure laser? I have done cosmelan, but my skin looks dehydrated and dull. Will accure laser help? My skin was fair and now it seems dull and little reddish. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Accure is a diode laser used mainly for inflammatory acne and rejuvenation of skin. It will reduce sebum production to decrease acne. Cosmelan is a peel used for pigmentation over the face. Use sunscreen daily to protect skin from sun exposure and good moisturizer to ...  Read Full »

The shine and glow has disappeared from my face due to tension. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor, There is darkness around my mouth and forehead also. And my total shining of the face is gone. But before five months, I was alright. But due to continuous crying and tension, shining disappeared. Please tell me what should I eat.  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems you are going through some stress, which is causing this problem. That stress needs to be addressed. Based on whatever limited information you have provided, I will suggest you following - Take Sepia 200c single dose (no repetition). Single dose means fo...  Read Full »

Can you suggest a skin whitening cream that does not contain steroids?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 27 year old female. My skin appears very dull. Can you suggest a whitening cream that does not contain steroid, which I can use on a regular basis?  Read Full »

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can take an oral Vitamin C supplement every day. I suggest taking one sachet of Ener-C 1000 mg in a glass of water. Use sunscreen in the morning. Apply Golite skin lightening cream over the face at bedtime. For more information consult a dermatologist on...  Read Full »

I am not able to improve my face tone with healthy diet. Why?

Query: Hi doctor,I am taking good healthy food, but my face structure is not improving. I used to eat two eggs daily. But, my eyes are sunken. I want a good structure. My height is 6'2" and my weight is 70 kg. I want good looking eyes and bright face.  Read Full »

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Fitness Expert, Nutritionist, Physiotherapist, Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Have more of green vegetables like spinach, drumsticks, and other leafy vegetables. Have more salads like carrot, cucumber, and tomatoes. Also, have tomato soup. Fruits are an excellent source of antioxidants. So, try to have more fruits every day like apple, watermelon,...  Read Full »