Q. Can I conceive with help of Staminogro after losing one fallopian tube?

Dr. Asma Khan

I am 33 years old. Two years back, I had an ectopic pregnancy so I lost my right fallopian tube. The doctor who did the operation told me that I would not be able to have children anymore due to the lost tube and the other tube is damaged. Can you please give me an answer? Will I still be able to conceive with the help of Staminogro and sperm-aid tablets or how is my chance to conceive naturally? Is there any help for a damaged tube?

#

Your tubes are damaged and ideally, if there was a possibility to repair, the doctor would have done it at that time. Your chances of conception are bright with ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection); (test tube baby). Please do an AMH (anti-mullerian hormone), TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) to find your ovarian reserve and a baseline thyroid function. Semen analysis of your husband. A transvaginal ultrasound will help and then move forward.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|