Q. Can vitamin C and magnesium levels be restored without stopping EDTA?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Edta or Vitamin C? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My calcium score is 2000. For lowering it I am taking liposomal EDTA a chelating agent meant to reduce calcium deposits in arteries. But my vitamin C and magnesium levels are sharply reduced. How can I restore vitamin C and magnesium levels without stopping liposomal EDTA?