Q. What does my EKG report taken for fast heart beat during rest show?

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Zohaib Siddiq and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Ekg or Sinus Tachycardia? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a female, 28 years old. I do not smoke or play sports or have alcohol. I have BP borderline (130/85) at rest, I suffer from tachycardia at rest. I often have ventricular extrasystoles, frequent bigeminy, and couples of VT. My heart is mad and begins to beat very fast and loud at rest without exercise with chest pain. When I was a child I got echocardiography done that diagnosed a mild mitral regurgitation but I never have done other exams. I got EKG done some days ago, the heartbeat is very very fast at rest. I would like to have an opinion on my EKG, what is it showing?