Q. I am unable to get erection when touched by my partner and during sex. Please help.

Dr. Purushottam Sah
This is a premium question & answer published on May 27, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jun 06, 2020

I am suffering an erection problem for the last three years. I am married for the last 1 year but I never did satisfaction and natural sex with my wife. My problem is I used to do a lot of masturbation heavy masturbation with oil so it is erect for a while and again loose.

One more thing my penis would not get erect or discharged if my wife do handjob and sex, it gets erect only when I touch. I am trying a lot to discharge in my wife's vagina but I could not do so because at the end movement it is going to loose. One more thing I cannot masturbate with my dry hand because I need some oily lubricants to erect my penis. After marriage also I am doing masturbation. Due to heavy masturbation, my penis shrinks and sometimes I forgot things. I am not able to remember anything.

#

Anejaculation is a condition where a man cannot discharge semen. It can be absolute when he cannot discharge in any situation and situational when he cannot discharge in certain situations but can discharge in other conditions. If he can ejaculate with masturbation but not with sex then it is a psychological issue. If he cannot ejaculate even with masturbation or in dreams then it is a physical issue for which some tests need to be done.

Psychological issue is due to inhibition when a man cannot ejaculate in the presence of another person. It can be overcome by gradual desensitization. He can rub his penis on any body part of the female like buttocks, thighs, breasts, belly, etc, and try to ejaculate. The female can also masturbate him. It is a long drawn process and often frustrating but is useful. He can also self masturbate and on the verge of ejaculation put the head of penis into the vagina. Also vibrators can be used. But before doing all these enough foreplay should be done if needed help of pornography can be taken. Also there are medicine to reduce the anxiety related to it and facilitate ejaculation. For physical problems the treatment is decided after doing some blood tests and ultrasound tests.

|