Q. Having pubic hair with white coating. What is it?

Answered by Dr. Suvash Sahu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Excess Sebum Production or Benzoyl Peroxide? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Having pubic hair with white coating.  What is it?

I have been getting pubic hair with a white coating under the testicle area. It almost looks like the hair is coated with white conditioner. I have also noticed that the area seems to be sticky when I sweat. I shave the pubic hair off, but it comes right back. I have been checked for STDs and I have none. Is this from my partner since it keeps coming back? Or is that it is deeper than shaving the hair off? Is there any creams I can use?