Q. What is the treatment for penis pain due to balanoposthitis?

Dr. G.s.s. Sandeep

I had mild penis pain below the glans. The doctor checked and informed minimal balanoposthitis. I took Microdox 100 for 15 days, Zocon for seven days, Gabapentin for 15 days.

There was a relief. He asked me to apply Onabet cream for 15 days. When I apply Onabet cream it relieves me but if I skip it I start feeling pain in the same area.

#

Your concern is balanoposthitis by your description. It is due to a candidial yeast infection. Which will flare according to our immunity. It is not contagious and not harmful.

Get your fasting and postprandial blood sugar and TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) levels done in any standard diagnostic center nearby you and take appropriate action after the report.

Avoid stress. Continue Onabet (Sertaconazole) cream twice daily after washing with Cetaphil cleanser for 30 days. Do not use soap for washing the genital area. This will help you.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|