Eyebrows

My eyebrow hair root is very weak. Please suggest me treatment for a firm eyebrow root.

Query: Hello doctor, My eyebrow hair root is very weak. After washing my face with water, and after wiping it with cotton cloth, I find 5 to 10 eyebrows are falling daily. Please suggest me treatment (medicine or capsules or oil) for firm eyebrow root.  Read Full »

Dr. Hari Hara Sudhan

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that your problem could be disconcerting and it can be resolved. Do you have dandruff or any other issues over the scalp or your eyebrows? If so, treatment should be directed at that. Also, please attach a photo of the same taken in bright light and shar...  Read Full »

I want my eyebrows and eyelashes to be thicker. Help me.

Query: Hello Doctor, I have very thin and short eyelashes and eyebrows. I want thicker and longer eyebrows and eyelashes. Please help me.  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Bhatla

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com Thickness and size of eyelashes and eyebrows depend on your genetic inheritance. If your genetic makeup indicates your eyelashes to be thin then they will not grow bigger than your genes allow. In case your genetic material indicates your eyelashes to be thick and bea...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for absence of eyebrow?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 22 year old male. I do not have an eyebrow. It has been like this since birth and I am ashamed about it. But, my siblings have good eyebrows and mine is different. I do apply castor oil sometimes, but it is not growing at all. Please help me.  Read Full »

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have absence of eyebrow since birth. No medicine or creams will work in such matter. The only method is eyebrow transplant, in which we take hair from back of the scalp and transplant on eyebrow with the desired shape. It is a 100% successful method and now very po...  Read Full »