Q. I have a slight fever and tired with normal EKG. Should I be concerned?

Dr. Rs Gulati Singh Md

I am a 50-year-old female, overall healthy but recently having issues with tiring easily when biking and doing stairs. EKG was fine. CBC showed low WBC, low anion gap, and vitamin D deficiency. I had a low (99.4°) temperature earlier today. In light of Covid-19, and being that I work in public, should I be concerned?

I currently on Focalin and Triamcinolone acetonide.

#

I have gone through your detailed history and studied the lab results. (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

As per your history, you feel feverish and tired. Your TLC (total leukocyte cont) is low. Record of temperature is 98 degrees. So firstly you have a viral fever, but there is no cough or difficulty in breathing so Corona is not the main diagnosis, but do keep in mind. If you have not been with any corona case, take rest, take tablet Tylenol 1 bd if you are not allergic to it. Keep isolated from a crowd. Then your symptoms are due to a bit of vitamin D3 deficiency. For this take Drise 60 k two times a week and you will be fine. Keep me informed.

Viral infection.

Corona to be a remote possibility.

Bed rest, Tylenol 1 bd.

Take rest, avoid public gatherings.

Tell me in three to five days of any fresh symptoms.

|