Welcome to icliniq.com.
As your child is suffering from acute gastroenteritis, it is a good decision that you have decided to stop bottle feeding.
- Syrup Zinconia (Zinc acetate) 5 ml once daily for 14 days.
- Enterogermina (probiotic) suspension twice daily for three days.
- ORS (oral rehydration salts) solution as required.
- Syrup Ondem (Ondansetron) 5 ml SOS for controlling vomiting.
- Syrup Crocin DS (Paracetamol) 10 ml for each episode of fever.
Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.
Maintain hygiene. Have a soft diet.
In case you feel that the child is lethargic, not feeding adequately, not passing urine, visit a pediatrician for clinical evaluation immediately.
For more information consult a paediatrician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/paediatrician