Q. My 7 year old has fever, loose motion and vomiting. Please advise medicines.

Answered by Dr. Amit Modi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Fever or Loose Stool? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My 7 and a half year old son is suffering from fever (100+), loose motions and vomiting, headache, backache. He still uses a bottle for milk and once in six months we have to face this situation. Now, we firmly decided to discontinue feeding him by a bottle. Please advise medicines. He has no allergy from any medicine and his weight is about 29 kg.