Q. I have pain,extreme fatigue,unsteadiness and muscle twitching. I do not know if all these symptoms are related to one issue or more.

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar Choudhary and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Fibromyalgia Syndrome or Severe Fatigue? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have had this problem for 8 years with no proper solutions. Please help. Strange sensations, tiredness, feeling of heaviness in the arms and legs. Hands and feet become warm. I have an electrical shock like feeling in face. I have extreme fatigue, unsteadiness and muscle twitching in the arms and legs and my eye often twitches. Now my feet and hands itch like crazy. Feet are worse than the hands. 

I take Cymbalta, Lyrica and Levothyroxin. I have had MRIs of the spine and brain, nerve conductivity test, and many blood tests including heavy metals, HIV, syphilis, drug test, vitamin levels test, Lyme disease test, ANA and so many others.

The doctors are not able to figure out what is wrong. I had about 25 hours of sleep only this whole week, because I have so much pain. When I do sleep I thrash all over the bed. Going this long without getting much sleep is not normal for me. I usually do get more sleep than this. When all this first started I got very sick, lost weight (about 40 lbs in two months) and laid on the couch for a year missing out on life because I was too exhausted and sick.

I do not know if all these symptoms are related to one issue or more. The doctors thought I had MS, but no lesions. Please help me. Thank you!