Q. I can see white substance globbed together on my stools after having greasy foods. Please advice.

After eating greasy food, the following day, I pass stool and floating on the top is a transparent white substance globbed together, my stool is not formed usually and is mostly short segments. I often go about four to five times a day, and sometimes less. I am not on any medication.

#

It does not look like an infection to me. Could be due to some undigested food material. However, you have mentioned that a few tests have been performed. I would like to see the report before I comment further.

The feedback of salmonella and infections was negative as well as for celiac or lactose intolerance. I was left undiagnosed and was told to see a gastro specialist. However, I have no time to do so currently.

#

That is the point. This does not look like infection based on history, and even reports suggest that. I would recommend you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone or tablet Ranitidine once a day for five days. Take soft and bland diet. I hope it helps you. Please feel comfortable to ask me if any further query you have.

|