Q. Taking Pantoprazole for GERD. Is any drug interactions between Pantoprazole and Voltaren?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 09, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am on 40 mg Pantoprazole twice a day for GERD. I just took 50 mg Voltaren for a bad back and I am worried sick. I checked online and it said no drug interactions. I have not yet taken my nightly dose of Pantoprazole, should I not take it?

#

I went through your query. There are no drug interactions between Pantoprozole and Diclofenac (Voltaren). In fact, anyone who takes painkillers like Diclofenac has to take Pantoprazole to prevent Diclofenac-induced gastritis. So, relax and take the regular dose of Pantoprazole.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|