Q. I am back to depression and anxiety even after hiking Fluoxetine dose. Please help.

Image: I am back to depression and anxiety even after hiking Fluoxetine dose.  Please help.

I am currently on 40 mg of Fluoxetine. For the past four days, I was put up from 30 mg to 40 mg as my 20 mg stopped working after three years. While on the 30 mg, my symptoms got better for a couple weeks and then I went back down to where I was, in the beginning, feeling extremely depressed, anxious and completely awful. I was wondering why this happened?