Q. Please suggest formula milk for weight gain and overall development.

Dr. Baratu Bhaisara

My baby has completed four months. Please suggest the best formula milk for weight gain and overall development.

#

I am assuming you are asking for formula milk for a four-month-old baby.

May I suggest:

The best thing will be to continue breastfeeding until six months of age.

For a full term baby, I suggest Nestle NAN1 range - Nan Optipro HA 1 Gold. For a preterm baby Nestle Pre Nan.

Give breastfeeding as a priority. For overall development, no formula feed can replace it.

Every child is different. So, formula milk cannot be the best. It usually is a trial.

Other is from Abbott - Similac 1.

For more information consult a paediatrician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/paediatrician

|