Q. What could this line going down my tooth be?

Dr. Asma Parveen

I have a line going down my tooth that can only be seen under direct light. It looks a bit like a crack. I cannot feel it when I run my finger or tongue over it. Should I be worried?

#

The line which you have mentioned can be a fracture line which is sometimes very superficial.

I would like to know about any pain or sensitivity associated with the tooth. If it is a deep fracture, it is generally painful and sensitive.

On the other hand, if it is a fracture line, it can be caused by various hard foods. In case you have any associated symptoms, you can visit a dentist.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|