Q. I have gas formation, constipation and gallstone. What can be done?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
Do you have a question on Gall Bladder Stones or Ursodeoxycholic Acid? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 27 years old, height is 65 inches. Weight 56 kg now. Three months ago weight was 57.5. kg. Sleep 6 to 7 hours. About two years ago, weight was 58.5 kg. Blood pressure usually normal but sometimes low. I have a gas formation problem for about four years. Maximum time no pain but gas and heavy feeling in the abdomen. 11 months ago I did ultrasonography and got that gallbladder stones (3 to 4 stones larger size 0.6 cm). I am taking homeo medicine. Gallstone and constipation. Truly say in a month 12 days I feel good and 18 days I got gas problem but within last seven months sometimes I feel weak (tiredness). Within the last five months, my weight is not increasing and my hands are getting thin. Sometimes, I need to take Ranitidine tablet when much gas. I had a rheumatic fever at age 8 and took allopathic treatment till 20 years of age. Oracink tablet. Please, suggest me. Do I need to do any blood test? I will do an ultrasound after two months. I am taking Iron Vitamin capsule Zilvit according to the suggestion of relative. About four months ago I took Zilvit for 20 days and feel good. Homeo doctor said that he should not give other medicine for weakness.

About 2 to 3 years ago I took Mazpro, Omeprazole tablet sometimes but most of the times it took time to remove the gas problem. Now I am taking homeo medicine for gallstones (eight months running) and took homeo medicine for constipation for four months from the same doctor. The allopathic doctor who did ultrasound suggests that there is no need to hurry to surgery and can wait for about one year.