Q. What is the remedy for gas trouble, stomach bloating and loose stools?

I am a 43-year-old woman with symptoms of gas, major stomach bloating and loose stools for the past three days. I started to take Azee 500 two days ago because that is what I had at home but it has not resolved yet. Please help me.

#

You have acute gastroenteritis and Azee (Azithromycin) will not help. You need to start Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole (Ciplox TZ) combination in morning and evening for three days and PPI (proton pump inhibitor) like Pantop-D (Pantoprazole and Domperidone) before breakfast. In addition, avoid non-vegetarian food and take enough boiled water.

For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate it.

#

You are welcome.

For further queries contact a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|