Q. What is the remedy for gas trouble, stomach bloating and loose stools?

Published on Mar 20, 2018

I am a 43-year-old woman with symptoms of gas, major stomach bloating and loose stools for the past three days. I started to take Azee 500 two days ago because that is what I had at home but it has not resolved yet. Please help me.

General Medicine Internal Medicine Rheumatology
#

You have acute gastroenteritis and Azee (Azithromycin) will not help. You need to start Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole (Ciplox TZ) combination in morning and evening for three days and PPI (proton pump inhibitor) like Pantop-D (Pantoprazole and Domperidone) before breakfast. In addition, avoid non-vegetarian food and take enough boiled water.

For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate it.

How can loose stools and a lot of gas released from the anus be treated?

Query: Hello doctor, Since last one year, I am having loose stools with a lot of gas released from the anus. Motion is not cleared fully. There is a burning sensation in stomach and somewhere in the intestines. There is a huge rambling in the stomach, especially in the evening hours. The doctor ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Noushif M
Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The present symptoms look more likely due to constipation.  I suggest you follow these measures: Avoid constipating foods like maize-based foods, junk foods, baked ones etc. Keep yourself well hydrated with two to three liters of water a day in various ...  Read Full

Are the leg and hip pain occurred due to fall or Ciprofloxacin taken for UTI?

Query: Hello doctor,I had a UTI that developed into a kidney infection. I also fell down a couple of stairs during this time. I went to the ER hospital (because my doctor is far away and kept being closed) and they prescribed Cipro. I was taking it and my body was soar from fever and falling (possibly). No...  Read Full >>

Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your post. You have mentioned that you had UTI for which you are talking Ciprofloxacin and also had shooting pain. Let me explain what could be the reason. The musculoskeletal symptom of Ciprofloxacin is tendinitis that means inflammation and pain at...  Read Full