Q. What is the remedy for gas trouble, stomach bloating and loose stools?

Answered by Dr. Ashaq Hussain Parrey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Gastroenteritis or Loose Stool? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 43-year-old woman with symptoms of gas, major stomach bloating and loose stools for the past three days. I started to take Azee 500 two days ago because that is what I had at home but it has not resolved yet. Please help me.