Genital Psoriasis

Is Beclomethasone a good cure for genital psoriasis?

Query: Hi doctor, I had scabies during my childhood. I was diagnosed with psoriasis three years ago. Psoriasis involved my whole body, including my genitals. After treatment, it began to clear, but white patches appeared only on my genitals with a dark outline, it starts to spread to the right side. I have...  Read Full »

Dr. Dilip Meena

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. But there are no attached photographs in your message. It is difficult to treat without seeing the lesion. It might be vitiligo or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Kindly send a picture of the affected area to assess the condition an...  Read Full »

What is the transparent shiny red skin on penis with burning sensation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 30 years old. I observed something on the penis. It is like it burns and is red in color. I do not have any pain and itching. I started applying Clobesym-OZ cream. Now it seems some transparent shiny skin developing on it and also other parts of skin around it started becoming sh...  Read Full »

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Clobesym (Miconazole) is a potent steroid based cream and whatever you are noticing now are the side effects of steroid usage. For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://ww...  Read Full »