Q. My father has been detected with glaucoma. Do we need to take urgent action?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Vaswani and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Glaucoma or Intraocular Pressure? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My father has been detected with glaucoma. The problem started about two months back. There is some irritation in eyes and vision is hampered in one eye. I wanted to get an opinion on how serious. What should be done? Do we need to take urgent action? Can we cure it completely?