Q. What does the growth hormone test report of a child with short stature indicate?

Answered by Dr. Shaikh Sadaf and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Growth Hormone Deficiency or Short Stature? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Following is the growth hormone test report of my son aged 11 years and 7 months and his height is about 129 cm and weight is 32 kg. I am very concerned about his growth. Please comment in detail about the possible treatment and their side effects, if any?