Q. My hair loss has not stopped even after taking nutrient-rich diet. Why?

Dr. Barve Vaibhav Saidas

I am a 15-year-old male. I am 173 cm in height, and I weigh about 56 kg. My hair loss started one and a half years ago, and I am pretty sure it is because I lost a lot of weight during that time. I then quickly fixed my diet and ate rich foods. I added eggs, meat, fish, chicken, etc. in my diet, but my hair loss has not stopped. I do not know what to do now. Please help.

#

Do not worry. Your hair fall will decrease.

Yes, you are right. It is due to sudden and fast weight loss. Because of that, your body has undergone stress, and your hair cycle is disturbed. It will take time to come to a normal rhythm.

Keep patience. Do not take stress about your hair fall. Eat a proper and well-balanced diet. Do not lose weight in a short period.

Capsule Follihair one at night. Try platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy for better result.

Do not rub or comb your hair when they are wet.
Do not use too many products for hair. Take high protein natural diet, regular eight hours continuous sleep, and stay happy. Protect hair from extreme temperature, cold, dust. Avoid hair dryer.

|