Q. Can I opt for PRP injection after IVF failure?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Prp or Infertility? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had done first IVF last year, but it failed due to a bad quality egg. Embryos were not developed after two days. AMH level is 1.52, and the egg count was low. On consulting another doctor, she suggested to go with PRP injection to rejuvenate the ovary, so that egg count and quality will increase. I am afraid if PRP will cause any harm to the ovary? Are there any issues to try PRP?