Q. Please suggest something to grow my hair.

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib

Hair loss. I want to increase my hair. In some areas, hair is not coming. Please suggest something.

#

How are you? I hope your health condition is good. I have read your problem and have seen attached picture carefully (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and you mentioned that you have tried 2 % Minoxidil. Now you want to know how to improve or grow more hair in some area (shown in picture).

There are some options: PRP therapy, oral Finasteride, increase the strength. Your hair fall pattern seems to be like Androgenic pattern or male baldness. The strength of tropical Minoxidil should be increased. Besides this, you can take oral Finasteride. But there is some side effect such as deterioration of sexual function but this problem is reversible, that means when you stop the drug, the problem will be reversed. You can use tropical PRP therapy which is safe and no adverse event occurs. But the result may not be up to your satisfaction. The other and final option is a hair transplant. This option is expensive but the result is quite good. I hope the above-mentioned information may help you to solve your problem.

|