Q. I got heavy bleeding after taking Krimson. Is it normal?

Dr. Eeshani Dutta

I have PCOS and I visited a dermatologist for acne and hirsutism profile. She suggested me Krimson 35 for 21 days and Aldactone 50 for three months. I am on my fourth day of my periods and my bleeding had reduced but when I consumed Krimson 35 before going to sleep my bleeding increased. I had clitoris simulation after taking Krimson. Is it because of that I have high bleeding or is it usual to have it while taking Krimson. Please help.

#

Krimson is an Estrogen-Progesterone medicine. It requires some time to balance your hormones. Relax, do not worry about the bleeding until it is heavy like changing pads often like two hours. Instead, clitoris stimulation may have caused some mild uterine contraction, amounting to squeeze out of some blood remnants inside the uterine cavity.

| 

My fiancee has heavy bleeding and cramps after taking Unwanted 72. Could she be pregnant?

Query: Hello doctor, My fiancee is a 28 year old and weighs 43 kg. We had unprotected sex on the 10th day of her menstrual cycle, and I am sure I did not ejaculate. But, I am worried about her getting pregnant. She took Unwanted 72 tablet 12 hours later. A week later, she had cramps and menses-like bl...  Read Full »

Is hCG or Progesterone injection indicated for spotting in pregnancy?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 7 weeks pregnant. I am passing clots and spotting is there for the last two weeks. USG revealed subchorionic hemorrhage, but the fetal heart rate is good. I am taking Susten 200 twice a day and Duphaston 10 once a day. My hCG is 18000 on the 7th week. Should I take hCG injection or p...  Read Full »

I take Provera to get periods. Can I have unprotected sex without conceiving?

Query: Hello doctor, I did not get my periods for years, and finally, I went to a doctor, and they put me on Provera. I take it the first to 12th of every month, and I get my periods on the third day after stopping the medicine. Since I do not ovulate due to the lack of hormone, and I take medicine to indu...  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»