Q. I got heavy bleeding after taking Krimson. Is it normal?

Answered by Dr. Eeshani Dutta and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Heavy Bleeding or Progesterone? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have PCOS and I visited a dermatologist for acne and hirsutism profile. She suggested me Krimson 35 for 21 days and Aldactone 50 for three months. I am on my fourth day of my periods and my bleeding had reduced but when I consumed Krimson 35 before going to sleep my bleeding increased. I had clitoris simulation after taking Krimson. Is it because of that I have high bleeding or is it usual to have it while taking Krimson. Please help.