Q. What prenatal vitamins can be taken for conception in low progesterone patients?

Answered by Dr. Uzma Arqam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Conception & Pregnancy or Reduce Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I want to ask about the prenatal vitamins that I can take for conception, considering the case of low progesterone level. The laboratory tests performed were progesterone 0.19 ng/ml, testosterone 1.10 ng/ml, LH 17.26 miu/ml, FSH 21.11 miu/ml, and prolactin level.