Q. I have irregular heavy bleeding. Is something wrong with my uterus?

Answered by Dr. Kamalpreet Kaur Nagpal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Irregular Periods or Menstrual Irregularity? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Hello Doctor,

I am an 18 year old female. I had my normal period last week and it lasted for 7 days. Then three days after this it started again and was really heavy.This happens almost every month. Is something wrong with my uterus?